We are looking for ten people who would like to be volunteer leaders for Masters Nationals August 12-18.
Each leader will be responsible for providing training and communication for his/her assigned volunteers, as well as making sure the volunteers have the supplies they will need.
You will be given tons of support (including the volunteers and written instructions and supply lists)!
The volunteer areas are:
- Launch drivers/stake-dock holders/docks/bow numbers
- Maintenance (ie, gas/dock repairs)
- Set up/Tear down
- Groundskeeping (trash/recycling/Porta-johns)
- Hospitality tents/Volunteer meals
- Parking (shuttles, golf carts, in-park logistics)
- Beer garden
If you are interested in taking one of the volunteer leadership positions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.