The Grand Rapids Rowing Association will be offering a virtual rowing competition as part of the 2015 Winter Games.
In order to compete, follow these five easy steps:
1. Participants must be registered for the event through this site.
2. Row your race on a rowing machine any time between 12:00AM EST on 2/1/15 and 11:59PM EST 2/22/15.
3. Get your verified (IND_V) results immediately after finishing your race.
4. Enter your results online into your Concept2 Online Logbook and rank your piece (by clicking "rank" in the Logbook). NOTE: Make sure to log and rank your results within the racing window (12:00AM EST on 2/1/15 and 11:59PM EST 2/22/15).
5. You're done. Good luck with your races!
REGISTER AT www.stategamesofmichigan.com/WGRowing
GRRA is a member of